Safety, Health and Environmental Policy
AMKO conducts its business responsibly and in a way that protects the health and safety of its employees, its customers, the public and the environment.
Requirements: Implement and maintain programs that provide reasonable assurance that the business will do the following:
- Comply with all applicable governmental and internal health, safety and environmental requirements.
- Conduct appropriate research and communicate the known hazards of its products and operations with relevant health, safety and environmental protection information to potentially affected persons.
- Design facilities and conduct operations in a way that avoids unacceptable risk to human health, safety and the environment.
- Establish and present responsible and consistent positions to governments and the public. These positions concern health, safety and environmental matters affecting products and operations.
- Produce and sell products that, if manufactured, used, handled, stored, distributed and disposed of using AMKO’s product safety communications and common safety practices, do not present an unacceptable risk to human health, safety and the environment.
- Remain committed to a continuous improvement process that enables all employees to perform to their full potential concerning safety, health and environmental matters.